Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Greetings from New Executive Director Rosemary Martin

May 2 was my first day back at Associated Artists after being away for more than 15 years. Between our new and much more visible location on Fourth Street in the heart of downtown Winston-Salem, the giant leap forward in technology, and the advent of social media, things have changed quite a bit since my original tenure at the Sawtooth Building in the 1990s!


Regardless, I welcome the challenge and the opportunity to see old and new faces alike in the very near future - perhaps at Spring for Art on May 20? Click here http://bit.ly/jp8sjI for details!

In the meantime, I greatly appreciate the notes, emails and kind words from members that have come my way in the past week. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment